Lotsa Pix

Sunday, April 23, 2006

4/20/06--Game Night

Well, this month's teen game night was great--there weren't as many people there as there usually are but I still had a ton of fun. What I did: played spoons and mostly played pool--a first for me. I did not play any fooseball--amazing, huh? If you want to see the pictures in the order that they were taken, start at the bottom of this post. Hope you guys all had fun! Enjoy the pictures!
Jeremy posing, Daniel playing ping-pong

JJ and Mr. C playing ping-pong

Jeremy and Daniel playing ping-pong

Sam

Patti and Elizabeth

JOHN!

Left to Right:
Patti, Elizabeth, Daniel, Ron(nie), Sam

1 Comments:

  • really bad pics of me.
    and you know me cat im not someone that says that about every pic of me. but that was not my best looking night.

    well in a little while im going to take my test. *Sigh*

    i thnk i can i think i can!!

    well i will see you tomorrow.

    And i dont need you to brush my teeth.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home