Lotsa Pix

Saturday, July 08, 2006

7/8/06--Patriotic Party

Well, here are many of the pictures from that night but after a while it wouldn't [and still won't] let me put anymore pictures on it. [I think that Blogger's being a little temperamental.] The other pictures are of people standing [and jumping], playing volleyball. Anyways...I'll try to put them on another time.
Various people [such as one of the Melissas and Sprite] playing volleyball.

John and John's happy cup

And as night wore on people began to...
act CRAZY--or crazier than usual anyways. They laughed louder, screamed when the volleyball came just a little too close, and did other crazy things--oh, wait. That was just me who did that.

My friendie, Patti [of the Pat&Cat duo]

Me [Cat]

Me [Cat] again

Daniel and his mom, Mrs. C

Cat [me], Patti, and Daniel...
...in his awesome truck that I finally got to see AND sit in!
P.S. I appreciate comments. That way I know that people are actually looking at this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home